Updated: October 22, 2018
Welcome to The Villaging Company ("The Villaging Company," "we," "our", or “us”).
You may become a “Member” of the Service, which shall be defined as a person who uses the Service and/or provides information to the Service, whether as a free or paid member.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS, INCLUDING VARIOUS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS, AND A DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER CLAUSE THAT GOVERNS HOW DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED.
- Eligibility.In order to use the Service, you must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
The Service is also not available to any users who have been previously removed or suspended by us.
- License for Mobile Application
- Commercial Use of Service.
Use of the Service for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Service include, but are not limited to, collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email; soliciting Members for networking or commercial purposes; offering goods or services for sale to other Members; unauthorized framing of or linking to the Websites; engaging in any commercial activities, including without limitation any sales, advertising, promotions, contests, or sweepstakes; engaging in any conduct that restricts or impairs any individual’s use of the Service; sharing or disclosing your username or password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account; attempting to impersonate another user or person; use of the Service in any fraudulent or misleading manner; engaging in any conduct that, in The Villaging Company’s sole and absolute discretion, exposes The Villaging Company or any of its users to liability; using the Service to exploit or harm minors, or attempt to do so, including without limitation by exposing such minors to inappropriate content; any automated use of the system, such as scraping the Websites, automated scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers, harvesting or data mining tools or the like; interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Service or the networks or services connected to the Service; impersonating, or attempting to impersonate, The Villaging Company or any of its employees or affiliates; impersonating, or attempting to impersonate, another user or any other person or entity; and using the Service in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Service may be investigated, and appropriate legal action may be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. Use of the Service is with the permission of The Villaging Company, which may be revoked at any time, for any reason, in The Villaging Company’s sole discretion.
You may link to The Villaging Company’s homepage; however, you must do so in a way which is legal and which does not damage The Villaging Company’s reputation or imply an approval or endorsement from, or association with, The Villaging Company.
- Account Creation and Security.You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password that you designate during the registration process, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to immediately notify The Villaging Company of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security. The Villaging Company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
- Your Use of the Service
- You must not copy or capture, or attempt to copy or capture, any content from the Websites or Service, unless given express permission by The Villaging Company.
- You must not copy, republish, adapt, make available or otherwise communicate to the public, display, perform, transfer, share, distribute or otherwise use or exploit any content on or from the Websites and/or Service.
- You must not use any content in any way that is designed to create a separate service or that replicates any part of the offering of the Service.
- You must not post any content that solicits, or is designed to solicit, money or services from other Members.
- You must not employ scraping or similar techniques to aggregate, repurpose, republish or otherwise make use of any content.
- You must not employ any techniques or make use of any services, automated or otherwise, designed to misrepresent your activity on the Service, including without limitation by the use of bots, botnets, scripts, apps, plugins, extensions or other automated means to register accounts, log in, send messages, post comments, or otherwise to act on your behalf, particularly where such activity occurs in a multiple or repetitive fashion. You must not offer or promote the availability of any such techniques or services to any other users of the Service.
- You must not alter or remove, or attempt to alter or remove, any trademark, copyright or other proprietary or legal notices contained in, or appearing on, the Websites or any Content appearing on the Websites.
- You must not, and must not permit any third party to, copy or adapt the object code of the Websites, or reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, modify or attempt to discover any source or object code of any part of the Websites, or circumvent or attempt to circumvent or copy any copy protection mechanism or access any rights management information pertaining to content on the Websites.
- You must not use the Websites to upload, post,store, transmit, display, copy, distribute, promote, make available or otherwise communicate to the public:
- anycontent that is offensive, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, racist, sexually explicit, ethnically or culturally offensive, indecent, that promotes violence, terrorism, or illegal acts, incites hatred on grounds of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation, or is otherwise objectionable in The Villaging Company’s sole and reasonable discretion;
- any nude or sexually suggestive photographs;
iii. any information, content or other material that violates, plagiarizes, misappropriates or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark rights, rights of privacy or publicity, confidential information or any other right; or
- anycontent that violates, breaches or is contrary to any law, rule, regulation, court order or is otherwise is illegal or unlawful in The Villaging Company’s sole and reasonable opinion;
- anymaterial of any kind that contains any virus, Trojan horse, spyware, adware, malware, bot, time bomb, worm, or other harmful or malicious component, which will or might overburden, impair or disrupt the Service or servers or networks forming part of, or connected to, the Service, or which does or might restrict or inhibit any other user's use and enjoyment of the Service;
- anyunsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional messages, spam or any other form of solicitation; or
vii. impersonates another person or contains photographs, images, or audio of another person without that person’s permission or, if the person is a minor, the minor’s legal guardian.
- You must not commit or engage in, or encourage, induce, solicit or promote, any conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation.
- You must not rent, sell or lease access to the Service, or any content on the Websites.
- You must not deliberately impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, for example, by registering an account in the name of another person or company, or sending messages or making comments using the name of another person.
- m.You must not stalk, exploit, threaten, abuse or otherwise harass another user, or any The Villaging Company If The Villaging Company determines that any user has threatened, stalked, harassed, or verbally abused any employee of The Villaging Company or another Member, The Villaging Company reserves the right to immediately terminate that user’s membership and suspend access to the Service.
- You must not sell or transfer, or offer to sell or transfer, any account to any third party without the prior written approval of The Villaging Company.
- You must not collect or attempt to collect personal data, or any other kind of information about other users, including without limitation, through spidering or any form of scraping.
- No Employment or Agency Relationship.
- You Bear Risk of Upload. The Villaging Company uses reasonable security measures in order to attempt to protect any content or information that you upload, including without limitation any information, photographs or other images, or intellectual property (collectively, “Your Content”). However, The Villaging Company cannot guarantee that there will be no unauthorized copying or distribution of Your Content nor will The Villaging Company be liable for any copying or usage of Your Content not authorized by The Villaging Company. You hereby release and forever waive any claims you may have against The Villaging Company for any such unauthorized copying or usage of Your Content, under any theory of liability. THE SECURITY MEASURES TO PROTECT YOUR CONTENT USED BY THE VILLAGING COMPANY HEREIN ARE PROVIDED AND USED "AS-IS" AND WITH NO WARRANTIES OR ASSURANCES THAT SUCH SECURITY MEASURES WILL WITHSTAND ATTEMPTS TO EVADE SECURITY MECHANISMS OR THAT THERE WILL BE NO CRACKS, DISABLEMENTS OR OTHER CIRCUMVENTION OF SUCH SECURITY MEASURES.
The Villaging Company reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to limit the quantity or method of communications that you may send to other Members within a set period of time.
Without limiting the foregoing, The Villaging Company has the right to cooperate fully with any court or law enforcement agency or authority ordering or requesting that we disclose the identity of, or any other information about, anyone posting any materials on or through the Websites or Service. YOU AGREE TO WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE VILLAGING COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES, DURING, IN RESPONSE TO, OR AS A RESULT OF, ITS INVESTIGATIONS, AS WELL AS FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF SUCH INVESTIGATIONS, WHETHER BY SUCH PARTIES OR BY A COURT OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY OR AUTHORITY.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, The Villaging Company cannot and does not undertake to review all materials before they are posted on the Websites or Service. The Villaging Company cannot ensure that objectionable material will be promptly removed after it has been posted.
The Villaging Company assumes no liability for any action or inaction taken by us or any of our affiliates, licensees, and/or service providers, regarding content, communications, or transmissions from or by any user or third party. The Villaging Company has no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
- Modifications to Service, Termination of Service.The Villaging Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that The Villaging Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Blocking of IP Addresses.In order to protect the integrity of the Services, The Villaging Company reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block Members from certain IP addresses from accessing the Websites and/or Service.
If either you or The Villaging Company terminates your membership, you may lose Your Content or any other information stored on or in association with your account.
- Geographic Restrictions. The Villaging Company does not warrant or guarantee that the Service, or any of its content, is or will be accessible and/or legally permissible outside of the United States. Access to the Service, or certain parts thereof, may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. You acknowledge and agree that if you choose to access the Service from outside the United States, you do so entirely on your own initiative and at your own risk, and that you are solely responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Third Party Content. The Villaging Company may provide third party content on the Websites and/or Service and may provide links to webpages and content of third parties (collectively, the “Third-Party Content”) as a service to those interested in this information. The Villaging Company does not control, endorse or adopt any Third-Party Content and makes no representation or warranties of any kind regarding the Third-Party Content, including without limitation regarding its accuracy or completeness. Please be aware that The Villaging Company does not create Third-Party Content, nor does The Villaging Company update or monitor it. The Villaging Company is therefore not responsible for any Third-Party Content on the Service. Members use such Third-Party Content at their own risk.
The Service may include links or references to other web sites or services solely as a convenience to users (collectively, the “Reference Sites”). The Villaging Company does not endorse any Reference Sites or the information, materials, products, or services contained on or accessible through Reference Sites. In addition, your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service are solely between you and the relevant advertiser. Access and use of Reference Sites, including the information, materials, products, and services on or available through Reference Sites is solely at your own risk.
- Intellectual Property. The Villaging Company, its logos and any other product or service name or slogan contained in the Service are trademarks of The Villaging Company or our suppliers or licensors and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of The Villaging Company or the applicable trademark holder. Any authorized use of these trademarks must be in accordance with any guidelines that The Villaging Company may provide you from time to time.
The Villaging Company retains all proprietary rights in the Websites and the Service, except where otherwise noted. The Websites contain the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of The Villaging Company, and its licensors. Except where we have given you express written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. All content on The Villaging Company is proprietary. Except where otherwise specified in this Agreement, all content is copyrighted material of The Villaging Company and for its Members' use only. Distribution of content to others is strictly prohibited. You agree that The Villaging Company would be irreparably harmed by any violation or threatened violation of this section and that, therefore, The Villaging Company shall be entitled to an injunction prohibiting you from any violation or threatened violation of this section, without posting bond, in addition to any other right or remedy it may have.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on the Websites or Service, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials;
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes;
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Websites for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution;
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications. If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify any materials on the Service, or any copies thereof;
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text; or
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Websites or Service or any services or materials available through the Websites or Service.
You may not use any metatags or any other hidden text utilizing "The Villaging Company" or any other name, trademark or product or service name of The Villaging Company without our prior written permission. In addition, the look and feel of the Service, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of The Villaging Company and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Service are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by us or any other affiliation.
The Service is owned and operated by The Villaging Company. Unless otherwise indicated, all content and other materials on the Service, including, without limitation, The Villaging Company’s logos, the visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, software, computer code (including source code or object code), services, text, pictures, information, data, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “Materials”) are protected by United States copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws (including in your country of residence).
- Ownership of Your Content; Licenses.
You agree that any content you upload to the Service (“Your Content”) shall become the property of The Villaging Company. This shall have no effect on Sections 17 (Copyright Policy), 20 (Limitation of Liability), and 22 (Indemnity by You) of this Agreement. However, with respect to Your Content, The Villaging Company grants you a worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s) to use, distribute, reproduce, and publicly display such content, except with regard to commercial or for-profit use.
In the event that you send any unsolicited ideas, suggestions, or feedback to The Villaging Company (collectively, the “Feedback”), you acknowledge and agree that such Feedback is non-confidential and non-proprietary to you, and you grant to The Villaging Company a worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s) to use, distribute, reproduce, and publicly display such Feedback for any reason or purpose, without attribution or compensation to you.
- Reviews. You may post reviews of the Service. You acknowledge and agree that The Villaging Company is not required to post any Reviews, and that we may decline to publish, or remove, any Review in our sole discretion. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that The Villaging Company has no obligation to remove any Review posted on the Service.
The Villaging Company explicitly disclaims all liability for the content of reviews and/or any damages arising therefrom. In the event that you believe a review is inaccurate or unfair, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Copyright Policy.The Villaging Company prohibits the submission or posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) or for any other claim of copyright infringement, you hereby agree that notifications of claimed copyright infringement be sent by certified mail to:
180 Stewart St #190731, San Francisco, CA 94105
When contacting us, please make sure that you include the following information:
- astatement that you have identified content on the Service that infringes your copyright or the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act;
- adescription of the copyright work(s) that you claim have been infringed;
- adescription of the content that you claim is infringing and the URL(s) where such content can be located;
- yourfull name, address and telephone number, a valid email address on which you can be contacted, and your user name if you have one;
- astatement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- astatement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
In addition, if you wish for your notice to be considered as a notice pursuant to the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act 17 U.S.C. ¤512(c), please also include the following:
- withrespect to your statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, confirmation that such statement is made under penalty of perjury; and
- yourelectronic or physical signature (which may be a scanned copy).
The Villaging Company will process any notice of alleged infringement which it receives and will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) or other applicable copyright law. U.S. law provides significant penalties for submitting such a statement falsely. Under appropriate circumstances, persons who repeatedly submit infringing or unlawful material will be prohibited from posting further submissions.
- Repeat Infringer Policy. In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable laws around the world, The Villaging Company has adopted a policy that it will promptly terminate without notice any user's access to the Service if that user is determined by The Villaging Company to be a "repeat infringer." A repeat infringer includes, without limitation, a user who has been notified by The Villaging Company of infringing activity violations more than twice and/or who has had any user-submitted content removed from the Service more than twice. The Villaging Company may also at our sole discretion limit access to the Service and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
In addition, The Villaging Company accommodates and does not interfere with standard technical measures used by intellectual property rights owners to protect their materials.
- Terms for the iOS App
You further acknowledge and agree that Apple is not responsible for addressing or resolving any claims by you or a third party relating to your use and/or possession of the App, including, but not limited to, warranty or liability claims, claims that the App fails to conform to a legal or regulatory requirement, consumer protection or similar claims, or claims that the App infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party (including, without limitation, trademark, copyright, and/or patent rights).
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall The Villaging Company be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the Websites or Service, or use thereof. Nothing contained in the Websites or Service or in any written or oral communications from The Villaging Company or its employees or agents shall be construed to make any promise, covenant, warranty, or guaranty, all of which are explicitly disclaimed hereby, contrary to the statements and disclaimers contained in this paragraph.
The content and functionality on the Websites and Service, along with the services provided by employees of the Websites and Service, are offered "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. The Villaging Company makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the ownership, accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the Websites’ content or that the functionality of the Websites or Service will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from virus or third party attack. You hereby acknowledge that your use of the Websites and the Service is at your sole risk. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE VILLAGING COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE HEIRS, SUCCESSORS AND BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RESULT FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITES OR SERVICE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE WEBSITES OR SERVICE, EVEN IF THE VILLAGING COMPANY HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL THE VILLAGING COMPANY HAVE ANY LIABILITY, CONTINGENT OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE AGREEMENT, WEBSITES OR THE SERVICE, OR YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO PHYSICAL INJURY, DEATH, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, WORK STOPPAGE, EQUIPMENT FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF THE VILLAGING COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, INDEMNITY OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED.
YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE VILLAGING COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN YOURSELF AND ANOTHER USER OF THE SERVICE.
In the event that any of the foregoing limitations are deemed to be unenforceable, to the greatest extent permitted by law, you agree that the entire aggregate liability of
- Reliance on Information Posted. The information presented on or through the Websites and/or Service is made available solely for general information purposes. The Villaging Company does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any such information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. The Villaging Company disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Service, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Service may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users and third-party licensors, syndicators, content creators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in such materials, and all articles and responses to questions and/or other content, other than content provided by The Villaging Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of The Villaging Company, and The Villaging Company is not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
- Indemnity by You.You agree to indemnify and hold The Villaging Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys'fees, arising out of or related to:
- anyactivity related to your account, be it by you or by any other person accessing your account with or without your consent
- Communications from The Villaging Company. The Villaging Company may, at its sole discretion, provide you with notices, including without limitation notices regarding changes to this Agreement, using any reasonable means now known or hereafter developed, including without limitation by email, regular mail, SMS, MMS, text message or postings on the Service. By using or accessing the Service, you expressly consent to receive such communications. Such notices may not be received if you violate this Agreement by accessing the Service in an unauthorized manner. You acknowledge and agree that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed the Service in an authorized manner.
- Jurisdiction and Choice of Law; Dispute Resolution.If there is any dispute arising out of the Websites and/or the Service, by using the Websites and/or Service, you expressly agree that any such dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of law provisions, and you expressly agree and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of the State of California, for the resolution of any such dispute. Acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement constitutes your consent to be sued in such courts and to accept service of process outside the State of California with the same force and effect as if such service had been made within the State of California. You hereby agree to accept service of process for any action hereunder by certified mail return receipt requested which service shall have the same force and effect as though service had been effected by personal service in the applicable jurisdiction. If any part of these terms is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Arbitration Provision/No Class Action.Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of using the Websites and/or Service, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action (collectively,"Claim") arising out of or connected with the Websites and/or Service, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by binding arbitration for full and final settlement of such Claim, and judgment on the award rendered in the arbitration may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The parties shall split the arbitration and/or mediator costs. An award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered and confirmed by the courts of the State of California, County of San Francisco, or the United States District Court for the Northern District of California. The parties agree that any post-arbitration action seeking to enforce an arbitration award or action seeking equitable or injunctive relief shall be brought exclusively in the courts of the State of California, County of San Francisco, or the United States District Court for the Northern District of California.
- Amendment. The Villaging Company may make changes to these Terms at any time. Any revised terms will be effective upon posting on the Websites; your use of the Websites and/or Service after these updated Terms have been posted will constitute your express acceptance of the revised Terms..
Please contact us with any questions regarding this agreement. The Villaging Company and V WORDS! are trademarks of The Villaging Company.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.